Our Pillar beeswax candles give off a bright cheery light and delicate honey scent. Each hypo-allergenic Organic beeswax candle is hand crafted using a lead-free 100% cotton wick and lightly filtered 100% pure beeswax from right here in the USA. Our Pillar beeswax candles make perfect additions to many of the small places around your home: bathrooms and kitchen to name a few.
Our beeswax candles are naturally honey scented.
Scent and color varies slightly based on honey, pollen, and propolis present in the beeswax. A candle's scent throw varies based on personal sensitivities and environment. Burn time will vary according to your environmental factors and burning preferences. Our burn times are conservative averages and can burn for longer but not a guarantee. Results will vary. Proper wick maintenance helps. Our beeswax comes direct from beekeepers in the Tri state area our beeswax is specifically from Pennsylvania where the honey bees fly among The Mountain Laurel and a large array of wildflowers. The resulting wax is a beautiful shade of yellow that has an aromatic honey fragrance. We simply reshape the bees' creation; the color and the scent are made by the hardworking bees.
Why chose beeswax: 1. Beeswax purifies the air
2. Bees are extremely essential and important to the ecosystem because without bees, pollination of flowers would not be possible and hence food production would not take place.
3. Beeswax is clean and emits no chemicals.
Why choose our beeswax candles: 1. We only buy our materials/ingredients in USA
2. Each candle is made with close attention to detail.
3. Our Wax is premium Quality.
4. We do all the processes of purifying to raw wax to ensure to
no chemicals are used in the production of our candles.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!